Because we wanted to celebrate the 35th birthday of JP. Chenet, the first real wine brand in The Netherlands, we made a plan to invite people to our birthday party.
No great artist or brand can exist without it’s fans and we wanted to thank our fans because without them JP. Chenet would not have made it so far.
Therefore we enrolled a campaign where our fans could win one of fifteen birthday parties. For this we made two video ads, 17 websites, emails, display ads and 3 months long of social media posts. And, a very detailed media plan.
We can only say that people really really… did we say really? Really wanted to win a birthday party!
- Extremely relevant strategy, concept, messages and targeting fitting the JP. Chenet target audience
- Over 1.2 million impressions within target audience
- Reaching 420.000 unique people within target audience
- 50.000 unique people visited the branded website
- More than 24.000 people voted for their friends hoping they would become a winner
- 15 parties were given away as the JP. Chenet Birthday price throughout the Netherlands
- Extremely efficient campaign, costs versus campaign results. Through continues optimisation of the campaign we also generated the complete campaign budget worth in free media
Linda Schoemaker and Barry Huisman, Client
Quinten Reehuis, Campaign leader, Marketing consultant, Creative/ Strategy Director, Copy and Concept (Curiosity)
Yasmin Groot, Campaign- and Website Designer, Social Media Manager (Curiosity)
Arno Meijerink, Media Director, Strategy and Concept (IM Lounge)
Tessa Meulman, Campaign Manager, Media Strategy and Website Construction (IM Lounge)
Optimisation strategies: Quinten Reehuis and Arno Meijerink